Sunday, November 22, 2009

happy thanksgiving!

I am going to take a break this week for Thanksgiving and will be back in action November 30th. My gratitude list is long but here are the top 5 things I am grateful for this year:

1) Thankful that my family is healthy and happy (mostly!).
2) Thankful for my wonderful friends who are supportive and enthusiastic about everything I do.
3) So grateful for the amazing doors that are opening for my business and all of the brides who have shared their love for my work.
4) Thankful for all of you out in blog-land who inspire me to look for beauty everywhere.
5) Thankful that I get to get up every day to do work that I love.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and are able to spend it with those you love.
(photo: a field journal - make the sparkly pumpkins by brushing the pumpkins with glue and cover in iridescent glitter)

1 comment: